Min bloggliste

torsdag 31. desember 2020

 I wish I could honestly say happy new year! 


We can't change the world, even though many think they can, but I know only one person that can do that, and that is Lord Jesus Christ. 

He sure did change my world and I'm eternally grateful.


Please, take time to think about where you will spend your eternity and be saved if you  are not.  

This world is seductive little world and we can't do anything without God, that is the the fact. 


I will leave links to video how to be saved and video about NASA. 

There is also music video from Fleetwood Mac with lyrics, TELL ME LIES ; TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES which I think is very much appropriate. Its not hidden any more. 



Psalms 118:9 - [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

Galatians 6:3 - For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Isaiah 31:1 - Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because [they are] many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 

2 Timothy 3:13-17 - But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.   



THE CLEAR GOSPEL IN 4 MINUTES (Dr. Ralph Yankee Arnold)




NASA VID.




Fleetwood Mac TELL ME LIES  



lyrics, TELL ME LIES 



If I could turn the page

In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two

Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn't find a way

So I'll settle for one day to believe in you



Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Tell me lies
Tell me, tell me lies
Oh no-no, you can't disguise
You can't disguise
No, you can't disguise






Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Although I'm not making plans

I hope that you'll understand there's a reason why

Close your, close your, close your eyes

No more broken hearts

We're better off apart, let's give it a try

Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Tell me lies

Tell me, tell me lies

Oh no-no, you can't disguise

You can't disguise

No, you can't disguise

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

If I could turn the page

In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two

Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn't find a way

So I'll settle for one day to believe in you

Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Tell me lies

Tell me, tell me lies

Oh no-no, you can't disguise

You can't disguise

No, you can't disguise

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Tell me lies

Tell me, tell me lies

Oh no-no, you can't disguise

You can't disguise

No, you can't disguise

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Tell me, tell me lies









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar