Min bloggliste

torsdag 27. juli 2017

Leaving a note at a Kingdom Hall - Watchtower Victims Memorial Day




From the description of this video.

Today I drove to a Kingdom Hall, parked and took my note/memorial and left it between the front doors. This is the first time I have participated in Watchtower Victims Memorial Day. I hope someone will read it and they will think seriously about the individual lives that have been destroyed and the families torn apart because of the dangerous policies and practices of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society [JW.ORG]. I wanted to do this on behalf of those who have taken their lives, died as a result of refusing blood transfusions, been abused by Jehovah's Witnesses and who have died without Christ. For more information: https://watchtowervictimsmemorialday.com

"Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them." Ephesians 5:11

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14: 6

Jesus never pointed to a visible organization as a way to gain eternal life. He always pointed to himself, he is the way, the gate and the truth. Seek him today.



Instagram: instagram.com/caligirl7525
Email: allforthekingofglory@gmail.com
Blog: http://religiouschic.blogspot.com/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar